Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Put the Fun in Fungus

OK, I had to quickly do this post. I have a site meter on the blog that tracks how many people visit the blog, how long they actually stick around (not long usually, not that I blame them), how they came to the site, etc. Well, I looked at that info tonight and I just had to share this with you.

I can look at a report that shows me if they found my blog via a search on the Internet, and usually its from people doing a search for something to do with toes or numbness (since the blog name is Crash 'n' Numb Toes) or Team In Training. But today two people found the blog by searching on the following words:

1) substance stinks in between toes

OK, I guess this is an understandable search. Everyone's feet stink, and maybe someone has some additional fungus issues they're dealing with. My guess is they didn't find any answers on the blog. But the one below is what REALLY got my attention...

2) sucked my nephews toes 11 years old

What kind of sick freak is this?! All I can say is "wow". I just had to share this with you.

OK, now you can read the latest post below.

No comments: