Thursday, March 13, 2008

And It Was a Coach Wallet

Eastbound

I haven’t had much time to blog the last few days. I’ve been busy with TNT stuff. I apologize to that one person who reads this smattering of nothingness.

I’ve been enjoying the warmer weather but it does have its unwanted side effects. For one, our backyard is turning into one large puddle which will in turn become a muddy mess for the dogs to run through. A bad part about it for Molson is that she may quickly run out of ice to eat. She’s probably going to get the shakes and start with the night sweats until she gets it out of her system. It won’t be pretty. On the plus side, no more frozen poop-sicles to eat.

I had lunch with a friend who shall remain nameless in order to protect her from unwanted ridicule. We meet up in the skyway and she informs me that she doesn’t have her wallet and thinks she left it on the trunk of her car when she went through the car wash the night before. What?! Not only was it not so smart to run your wallet through the car wash but it was equally not that smart of her to tell me – after all, it might wind up in someone’s blog where at least 2 people a day will read about it. For her sake at least I’m a nice guy and didn’t tell you it was Jamie.

I really hate it when the alarm goes off in the morning (or, turns on, or… whatever) and the song that is playing is one that you dislike and one that will be stuck in your head the whole day. I HATE that. It can really start the day off on the wrong foot.

Went to spin on Tuesday night where Coach Misty put us through a tough workout. My legs are killing me. Then Wednesday night I go swim with the tri teams and that doesn’t help the situation any. I guess I’m supposed to be drinking water or something in order to help my leg muscles to heal. Maybe I’ll try that.

Editor’s Note: The wallet was found in her car. I repeat, the wallet was found in her car. Please, go about your business - nothing to see here.

I’m trying to determine if the buple is a good couple. They could go either way I think. At times they seem like they’d be a fun couple to hang out with and other times they come across a little standoffish. I guess it’s hard to tell at 6:45 in the morning what someone is truly like. I probably shouldn’t let the fact that she brings on a different doll everyday and stabs it repeatedly with a knife sway my opinion. I’m sure they’re fun to hang out with.

Lyric of the day: “Boy, let me tell you what.” – “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”, Charlie Daniels Band

No comments: