Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscar, Oscar, Give Me The News...

Hello all! Here we are in the calm between two storms. Predictions that I'm hearing are that we'll be getting 8 to 14 inches by Friday. Maybe with this storm, since it won't be over the weekend this time, will give kids a snow day. Gotta love the snow days. They were some of my favorite days as a kid, many great memories. I remember getting out of bed and watching the school closings scroll across the bottom of the TV just praying that my school would be on the list. How sweet it was...

Ok, so someone asked me at work who is it that is doing the blogging, Julie or Pat? They get confused when I sometimes say "I" and other times say "we". So, to clear this up, let me say that when I say "I" I mean "me" and when I say "we" I mean "us". Hope this makes things clearer.

Had a spin class tonight followed by an aggressive aerobic workout. The half-hour spin went pretty well - I brought my cycle shoes this week so my feet didn't hurt as much. But I got my butt kicked in the "stations" drills. Started out with lunges, then went to push-ups, followed by an agility course using steps, then weights, followed by sprints, with no rest in between. We'd do one round through the stations, get together as a group and do some funky aerobic stuff, do the stations again, and ended with core work. Yowza. Gasping for breath at the end but it was worth it. Quite a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it all. Thanks Ingrid and Mike!

Regarding the Oscars the other night, aren't films required to be truthful in order to be called documentaries? Non-fiction, right? Ok, that's what I thought.

Short post. It's time to hit the shower and crawl into bed. Peace. And may the Schwartz be with you.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Julie and Pat, no more snow...please!! Begging!!

Kimmi said...

Welcome to March. ARe you enjoying the snow storm?