Friday, February 23, 2007

Ride 'em Cowboy

Ran for a little more than a half-hour last night, then made dinner. Did some shake 'n bake (and I helped!) on some pork chops and then proceeded to wait forever for them to bake. These have to be the thickest pork chops EVER CREATED FOR MAN TO EAT. Well, maybe THAT'S an exaggeration but they were thick. Watched the final episode of the 3-part "ferry" series on Grey's Anatomy (no spoilers here so feel free to continue reading) and must admit I was a little disappointed. I thought the first two were much better. I just can't believe the whole cast is dead and the hospital burned to the ground. Ooops, sorry if you haven't seen it.

News blip: USC hockey goalie Mickey Meyer rode his stick like a horse, dropped his pants, mooned the crowd and slapped his buttocks during a game against BYU last Saturday after he got fed up with the referees.

Looks like a doozy of a storm coming. If I was still in school I would be SOOOOOOO pissed!! The only thing worse than no snow is snow over a weekend so you don't miss school. What's up with that?!

A local Eden Prairie company was in the paper about their bring-your-pooch-to-work day. Julie has been wanting to do that. Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Everyone have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the snow this weekend. We'll chat at ya' later.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

I am not happy with the storm because I work at a school, but HAVE to come into work...what's up with that?!