Monday, April 30, 2007

Mangosteen is Pretty Keen

It was a cold and rainy night...

Here I sit, on the computer, with lightning and hail out the window. Is now a good time to be on the computer? Probably not. If I stop mid-sentence...

So here we are on the last day of April. Can't believe it. Seems like just 30 days ago April started. Man how time flies, unless you're in the middle of an audit or getting a Graston treatment. Speaking of which, I had another session today with my new favorite chiropractor and while I was sitting in the waiting room I read an article about mangosteen, which is either the tropical, fruity Bruce Springsteen impersonator or is truly the best thing since cheese in a can. According to the magazine I was reading, it's the latter. This miracle fruit is apparently the cure for all your aches and pains, plus helps prevent the future nasty stuff from happening as well. It was a pretty interesting article and if I find the link to it on-line I'll share it with you. Check it out, I think...

Molson really doesn't like storms, and this is the first one of the season so she's now remembering just why she doesn't care for them. The lightning she doesn't care for, nor the following thunder. She gets way clingy, which would be annoying if it wasn't so darn cute, especially when she throws in the requisite whimper. Such a big baby!

We're both still pretty whipped from the weekend so we decided to take tonight off from training and get to bed early again. Last night I was in bed by 9:30 for the first time since the last time I went to bed that early. Suffice it to say it's been a long time, and while it was nice getting nearly 9 hours of sleep I can still tell my body could use another such night. Hopefully the rain and thunder will diminish by then but even if it doesn't it's cool to lay there and listen to a storm in the middle of the night with the window open.

Love is a battlefield. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

TicketMaster is such a rip-off!! We purchased ticket's to JackFest, a concert being put on by the local Jack-FM radio station. The groups that will be there are Stray Cats, The Pretenders, and ZZ Top. Tickets were only $10, but with the service charges the total came to $48!!! What a joke! The service charges were more than the tickets! What a load. It's a racket. It's a monopoly.

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time...
..................

Eighteen-year-old Charles A. Meriweather broke into a home in northwest Baltimore on the night of November 22-23, 1978, raped the woman who lived there, and then ransacked the house. When he discovered that she only had $11.50 in cash, he asked her, "How do you pay your bills?"

She replied, "By check," and he ordered her to write out a check for thirty dollars. Then he changed his mind and upped it to fifty dollars.

"Who shall I make it out to?" asked the woman, a thirty-four-year-old government employee.

"Charles A. Meriweather," said Charles A. Meriweather, adding, "It better not bounce or I'll be back."

Meriweather was arrested several hours later.

No comments: