Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just One Extra Hour

We're really enjoying this push of warm weather! By this weekend they're calling for highs in the upper 70's to low 80's! Gotta like that!

Tonight Julie is meeting the Tahoe cycle team at their team training, where they will have a little birthday celebration for Lucy, the Tahoe team's honoree. She's turning 5 years old today and is the cutest little girl. I'll have to find a picture of her and post it. She's absolutely adorable!

Once Julie gets done we'll head over to Life Time and do some weights. Tomorrow is an off day and Friday we'll put in another good, long swim. Sunday we'll be spending the day at the Lakeville Ironman, which I mentioned the other day. Another busy weekend for sure.

I can't believe next week is May already. I swear we just left March! The time is just flying by, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I like when time flies by when I'm at work but I wish it would slow down the rest of the time. There was an interesting conversation on the radio the other day. They were discussing what people would do if they had an additional hour every day. The answers were the typical ones - sleep, read, spend time with family/friends, etc. I'm thinking I'd like to sleep that extra hour, but, as Julie can testify, I probably wouldn't do that. I'd find something else to do other than get the sleep I need. I'm pretty bad about that, and I'm not sure why. Almost every morning the alarm goes off and I lay there thinking "Tonight I'm going to bed early - that would be awesome" but it never happens. Oh well...

Have a happy hump day, a wonderful Wednesday, a thrilling Thursday, and a fantastic Friday. We'll chat at ya' on the flip side.

No comments: