Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello, It's Me

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It started out as a busy week and then I got sick starting on Wednesday. Missed work on Thursday and Friday and am feeling a little better. As someone I know would say "I've got a porcupine in my throat". So, I'm not feeling so great and am tired so this will be a short post. Just wanted to touch base again.

Obviously due to my poor health this week I haven't done much as far as training goes. Julie went and ran for a little bit last night but the weather is a real drag on one's energy. Hopefully this weekend we'll get back to it.

Tomorrow we are having almost 500 plants delivered to the LLS office! We had our annual spring fundraiser with Linder's Greenhouse. 14 TNT participants sold 492 plants worth nearly $4,400, with $1,870 going to the cause! Great job everyone! And for those of you who purchased plants we thank you! Each year this is a very successful event. Keep your eyes on this page for another Linder's fundraiser in the fall when we sell poinsettias.

That's it for tonight. Going back to bed. I'll be posting again this weekend, so see you then!

No comments: