Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nauseous and Nervous

Holy smokes! Another great workout tonight compliments of Coach Bob of the Tahoe cycle team. We had a great turnout in what turned out (didn't plan that) to be a pressure-cooker of a room. We had the fans on and most of the lights off but it still was shirt-soaking hot in there. Bob put us through some tough hill work (said we were working on our "base") and then through some core training before calling it a night. A few of them stayed longer to get a swim in. Way to go TEAM!! Everyone can't wait to get the bikes out and hit the road!

Tomorrow starts the NCAA tournament and I've yet to really look at the brackets. I printed out some stuff and will fill it out in the morning. If I do well this year it will be sheer luck as I haven't followed the college hoops much this year, but man do I love March Madness.

New song of the week is not necessarily a new song - "Read My Mind" by the Killers. Pretty cool. The old song of the week is "Promises Promises" by Naked Eyes. Every time this song comes on I'm immediately transported back to when the song was first out. I believe it was summer and I was soon to be heading to a new school and the butterflies I was feeling then come back in a rush when I hear the song now. Most songs I associate with good feelings or memories but this one makes me feel somewhat nauseous and nervous. I love it and crank it every time it's on.

Short post tonight. Hot and tired and need some sleep. We'll chat at ya' later.

No comments: