Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Video Update

I emailed my ever-brilliant nephew asking for advice on posting videos to the blog. He suggested a new site which I will try tonight. If you haven't tried to download the video mentioned in last night's post it takes forever. Hopefully this new site will be much better.

Speaking of my nephew (Brian is his name, all things art is his game) he had an excellent analogy which he used to describe how he feels artistically. He said it's like a million dollars dropped from an airplane and he's trying to pick up as much of it as he can. He's constantly moving from one project to the next, videos to music to writing to blogging and back again. I found that his analogy really rang true for me and maybe for you as well. In life there is so much to do, so much to see, so many people to help, so many friendships to make, so many stories to tell, so much of life to live. A great quote that I came across recently is by W.M. Lewis. "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." Grab life. Embrace it. Live it to it's full potential.

"Normal day, let me hold you while I may, for it will not always be so. One day I shall want, more than all the world, your return." – Mary Jean Irion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing the comments section. testing 1,2,3. testing 1,2,3.
yep...it seems to work. Alrighty then!