Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Life Ain't Nothin' But a Funny, Funny Riddle

Much to the disappointment of some - today's post is pretty much just random nothingness.

It occurred to me as I was walking out to my car after work tonight that the old body needs to get re-acclimated to the colder temps. I was physically shivering by the time I got to my car and it was only in the mid-30's! I was shaking like it was 10 below in the middle of January. Or, you could say, I was shakin' it like a Polaroid picture.

The circus boy dances like a monkey on barb wire...

If you haven't noticed I updated our picture below our profile. Kids will be kids...

The writer's strike in Hollywood is really the lead story on the news? How will we all survive?

Guilty pleasure: John Denver.

Does the whole world turn their clocks back for daylight savings or is it just in the U.S.?

If John Lennon wouldn't have been killed do you think the Beatles would have gotten back together?

So there were a lot of school referendums (referenda? referendi?) on the ballots today throughout the state. Is it just me or would you like to see what the heck they're doing with the money they already get? If you compare school spending today to spending 20 or 30 years ago it's skyrocketed, and yet I think you could make a case that we're not educating the kids. Where is the money going?

Hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes is WAY good.

The equator is long enough to circle the entire earth exactly once.

No comments: