Monday, July 18, 2011

Not Giving of the Box Office Buck

So, apparently I was one of the few who did NOT see Harry Potter this weekend. Of course, I haven’t seen any of the other HP movies, either. Which got me thinking… what other movies/franchises have I not seen that just about everyone else in America has seen?

Well, none of the Harry Potter’s, or the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, the Bourne movies, Iron Man, neither Sex and the City movies (no loss there), pretty much all the Batman movies, the Spiderman movies, the Saw movies (and no interest really), the Matrix movies, I may have seen a Bond movie once, none of the Lord of the Rings, no X-Men, saw only the first Shrek, no Jurassic Park, no Fast & the Furious, I think I’ve seen parts of the first Austin Powers movie, no Chronicles of Narnia movies, none of the Scary Movie movies, none of the Transformers movies, none of the Mission Impossible movies…

Then you throw in the non-franchise movies that everyone else has seen but I haven’t (from the list of highest grossing films): Avatar, Alice in Wonderland, Inception, Independence Day, 2012, The Da Vinci Code, The Incredibles, Hancock, War of the Worlds, I Am Legend, Night at the Museum, Armageddon, Despicable Me, WALL-E, Monsters, Inc., The Day After Tomorrow, The Simpsons Movie, Troy, 300…

So, what movies should I see?

Is it warm out? Or is it me?

4 comments:

M said...

next on my list is Burn after Reading.. have you seen that one yet? It's a Coen Bros movie and I love them so I hope it's good... :)

Елена said...

Привет!

Замечательный сайт! Много интересного узналa).
Спасибо.

Успехов в делах.

MKizzle Quizzle said...

I love your Blog!!!-Mk
Reallythisishappening.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like to see some of the more quiet theatrical movie.


I often buy Guild Wars 2 Gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/