Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elevator Speech

He who forgets will be destined to remember.

Starting it on the bus today. Realized after I got on the bus on the way home tonight that this bus doesn’t stop in Chaska. Will have to change busses. That’ll teach me not to get on busses with route numbers ending in L.

Was it a gorgeous 4th of July weekend or what? The weather was pert near perfect. Unless you don’t like sunshine. If that’s the case, you’re weird.

Someone posted a link to an article on Facebook today saying how food companies are asking congress to stand against an Obama administration initiative to limit the amount of commercials promoting junk food aimed at children. I agree. If the food companies were lying in their commercials that’s one thing. If you can’t say “NO” to your child don’t look to the government to do it for you. The government intrudes in our lives too much as it is.

Sorry, JT, but I’m with T-Drex on the whole PT Cruiser deal. Bad decision. But, to each his own, I guess.

Overheard - one woman talking to another today while waiting for an elevator: "There is so much to do in the cities during the summer, but everyone leaves to go to their cabins!" Agreed. Foolishness. Although, I may feel differently if I had a cabin to go to.

Speaking of summertime...

I'm thinking about writing a book. A book. I can now check that off my bucket list.

This weekend is the Life Time Fitness Triathlon. You should really come out and cheer on the triathletes. It's a fun day, and they would love your support. Cowbell optional, but highly encouraged.

I often think.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I didn't know you had a blog Pat. I think you are hilarious and love all your random thoughts.

Unknown said...

wow, fighting!

I often buy Guild Wars 2 Gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/