Wednesday, October 3, 2007

And Tigger, Too

Ok, a lot to blog about...

First off, what a game on Saturday! I'm sorry if you happen to be a Gophers fan but as a Buckeye fan the game was great! We had a ton of fun hanging out with friends at the tailgate before the game (thanks again, Bill!) and then had awesome seats just feet from the end zone! Great food, great beer, great friends, great football - who could ask for anything more?!

Sunday is the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon and TNT will have a team of about 50 out there running - plus numerous alumni. TNT is sponsoring cheering stations at various locations so stop on out to support the runners if you can. Julie and I have been watching the forecast for Sunday over the last few days and everyday it changes. It started at rainy and 50's, then changed to sunny and 75, and now it's rain and low 70's. I'm curious for the 10 o'clock news so I can see what they're saying now. Again, if I could be wrong half he time at MY job and still work there....

I really need to figure out how to post pictures on the site...

Bought the new Bruce cd (Magic) yesterday and overall it's pretty good. I'm surprised I'm not saying I LOVE it but I'm sure it will grow on me. Half the songs I think are really good and the rest I'd say are average Bruce songs, nothing that blows my socks off. The Rising was a much more consistent album I think. And he has a couple of songs on his new cd that are a little too political for my taste, but to each his own.

As I think I've said in a previous post I happen to be a fan of John Stossel from 20/20. Here and here are two columns dealing with health insurance that are really informative. Worth the read.

I hope Julie doesn't read this, but here is a picture of her dream home that we'll be moving into later this year. Shhhh. Don't tell her.

Well, that's it. TTFN.

No comments: