Thursday, October 18, 2007

Suckin' Drain

What a crazy week. And I really wish it would rain. All these endless days of bright sunshine are enough to drive a guy crazy. Oh, the sarcasm...

This weekend is the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. We have around 50 runners and walkers taking part in either the marathon or half marathon. Now, even though it's called the Nike WOMEN'S Marathon it's not just for women. Guys are encouraged to participate and if you do it's a 15 to 1 ratio of women to men so your odds are pretty good. Although, do women really want to be hit on at mile 24? Yeah, probably not. Still, it's a great event that was created to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, which is way cool.

Seriously, if it doesn't stop raining soon I may do something stupid... keep your jokes to yourself!!

Here I've been looking for a good way to give the dogs a bath and after reading this story I think I've found my answer!

I mean, c'mon! Don't you think we've had enough rain? You need it, you don't get it. You don't need it, you get it. You don't want it, you get it. You do want it, you don't get it. You wish you had it, you don't get it. You wish you didn't have it, you got it. Get it? Got it? Good.

Imagine how many crimes would be solved if you gave awards like this???

How cool is this?! I mean, I would never think of it and yet this dog did. Pretty sweet.

Ok. Have a great rest of the week. We'll chat with ya' on the flip side.

1 comment:

Ms. R said...

Pat do something stupid? NEVER!