Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Glass-Eyed and Completely Lethargic

What a difference a couple days make. Today would have been a perfect day for a marathon. Such is life, I guess.

One thing I do have to ask, tho. What do weather folks do anyway? They called for rain on Sunday - didn't happen. They called for sun today - didn't happen. Do they have any clue what's going on? Sometimes I wonder...

I was talking to Ann, a friend of ours from Ohio, and we got on the subject of Halloween costumes. She informs me that Bald Britney is the in-thing this year...

If you would like to read a great post about the experience one runner from TCM on Sunday then read Kimmi's blog post. She's a little spitfire. Great job, Kimmi!

So, Molson, our Golden Retriever, has had a minor sore on her leg over the last week which we've been taking care of. Last night we wanted to let it air out and didn't want her to do anything to irritate it so we gave her a doggie vicodin if you will. Just one little pill totally knocks her silly - glass-eyed and completely lethargic. Pretty funny actually, it's like someone slipped her a mickey and she has no idea what's going on around her. Actually, what am I saying? I'm like that all the time...

Jeez! Here I am minding my own business...

Here is a picture of Julie and I at our wedding reception...

Hopefully in the next 24 hours I'll be posting some pictures. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Bryon said...

Doggy Vicodin?

I hope you were nice to that dog while it was drunk. Maybe you should wash your feet as well.

Brewer Adams

Ms. R said...

HAHAHA -- Seriously, where do you find this stuff??

Julie and Patrick said...

Wish I could reveal my sources...

:-)