Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Veteran Voice

I have a lot to blog about and hopefully over the next week you'll be hearing a lot from me. Anything would be more than what I've been doing over the last month. Very bad of me. Please do forgive.

This first post will be a short one as I need to get back to work. I wanted to point out a new blog I've added called Vox Veterana which is Latin for "The Veteran Voice" or "Voice of the Veteran". I just learned about this blog and it seems to be a really good one from what I've read so far. Please check it out if you can. It is worth your time.

This coming Sunday Julie (along with some TNT alumni) will be participating in the Iron Girl in Bloomington. Here is the website. Come out and cheer everyone on if you can! We'd love to see you!

No comments: