Friday, January 25, 2008

Dig It

So I took today off from work to use my last floating holiday before I leave. I'm going through all my work files (and there are a lot of them!) making sure things are cleaned up and in order. Since I'm at home I've got our home computer on listening to music.

I just have it set to play the entire library (about 12,000 songs) so I'm getting quite the diverse playlist. One of the songs was by a group called Cyrkle (yeah, I'm sure you've heard of them) and the song was called "It's A Turn Down Day". I believe the song was from the 60's and I really got a kick out of some of the words.

"It's a turn-down day
Nothin' on my mind
It's a turn-down day
And I dig it
There's nothing easier I can do
Than lyin' around doing nothing"

"Things that are waiting to mess my mind
Will just have to wait 'til tomorrow"

Gotta love it. I mean dig it. You gotta dig it, man. It's so heavy.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments: