Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Breathe Out

Hello everyone! Hope all is fantastic with you.

I have accepted a job offer from Target Corp and will be leaving my job at Eaton. I'm very excited about the opportunity, working downtown, moving from the manufacturing side to the retail side, learning new things, meeting new people, and taking the bus downtown! How cool is that going to be? Pretty cool.

I don't have anything against Eaton and would recommend it to others as a good place to work. It was time for a change and I needed to broaden my work experience. This should do the trick. Plus, I really am impressed with Target as a company - especially with their philanthropy.

Honestly, it's too freakin' cold.

"Breathe out/So I can breathe you in." - "Everlong" by Foo Fighters. Great line from an even greater song. The acoustic live version is especially sweet.

So, there is talk that the Oscars might be canceled or follow a format similar to the Golden Globes where none of the stars were there. I think it would completely stink if the only year I ever win an Oscar is the year when the show is canceled. You win the biggest award there is for your profession and you can't accept the award in person or give your victory speech. I think that totally sucks.

You guys stay warm. Got it?

2 comments:

Bryon said...

Finally a song I know. I have that Everlong acoustic on my ipod. It is awesome. Congrats on the new job. What lane will you be ringing people up? I can't wait to see you in tan and red. lol

It is @#$$^&@ cold!!!

Ms. R said...

HORRAY!!!! Congrats on the new job! Downtown Mpls is awesome -- we can grab lunch sometime :)