Wednesday, August 8, 2007

They removed WHAT?

Just so you know, Thursday the garbage man comes.

This unusual story came to me via the Star Tribune email I get every day. Woof!

I'm hearing a lot of interesting things about paying for the new 35W bridge as well as the future repairs to existing roads and bridges. As I find something worth posting I'll do so.

I for one am not happy that Barry Bonds broke Hank Aaron's home run record. I think he cheated in order to do it, and the argument that everyone cheats doesn't mean that it's ok that he does it as well. It's rather unfortunate really. He is an incredibly talented baseball player and would have gotten into the Hall of Fame without the steroids. Now he'll be forever questioned.

If you're lucky enough to be going with the TNT team to Nike in San Francisco this year you'll be glad to know that the beer has been delivered.

I mean really... do you think Barry Bonds DIDN'T use steroids???

Now THIS is just nuts!

Sorry for the randomness of tonight's post. It must be the steroids I'm on...

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

ROFL! What a great story! I had a great laugh!