Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And Then There Were Four...

Holy smokes! Where have you been?! Yeah, I know, my fault.

Well, we're down to four days or so before the big day. We had our final team meeting Monday night and went over everything that will be going on over the next few days. The butterflies have started, and we're anxious to get it done.

Julie and I purchased some CO2 cartridges and tried them out tonight, practicing fixing a flat. Knock on wood, we won't need it. We're getting everything laid out that we'll need to have with us, along with doing some last minute shopping for any supplies we'll need. We'll probably go through our checklist 100 more times between now and Saturday morning.

I know I haven't posted anything lately, and unfortunately tonight's post is a short one. I promise more after Saturday, but right now sleep is critical. Please wish us the best and come out and cheer on all the TNT folks if you have some time Saturday. We'll love the support!

Everyone take care. We'll talk to you soon.

No comments: