Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello, hello... this is Romeo...

Hello, hello, hello…. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Hello, it’s me. I’ve thought about us for a long, long time.

Hello. Is it me you’re looking for? Because I wonder where you are. And I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely? Or is someone loving you?

Hello, I love you, won’t you tell me your name?

Ok, so perhaps it’s been a while since I have blogged. Ok, a long time since I’ve blogged. I must confess I have been with my mistress, the intoxicating Facebook. I really thought I could keep both muses satisfied but, alas, the blog has suffered. For that, I do apologize.

Am I going to promise to be faithful and nurture this site? Let’s just say I will do my best. Apparently some have missed our time together. Thanks for your patience.

If you still drop by, please let me know. I’m curious who still pokes their head in the door.

8 comments:

Kimmi said...

Welcome back. Get ready for the concert my friend...it's almost time!

Jon said...

Poke.
Oh wait, that's what people do on fb.
I'm here. I thought you were through with us, but now you're going to reel us back in, eh?

Marc said...

OMG you found your bookmark again! Congrats!

Ms. R said...

It's about time!!!!

J-flo said...

Yep....I'm still here. although I must confess that I don't come here daily anymore....more like once a week.

Tracy G. said...

OMG - you just went out for a loaf of bread one day and you never came back! I'm still working through it with my therapist. You just can't come in and out of my life like this!! :-) Tracy G.

M said...

you social-networking whore!!

Julie and Patrick said...

Guilty!