Thursday, November 13, 2008

They're Baaaaaack!

For those of you who followed this blog from the beginning will be glad to know that there has been a buple sighting! Yes, the bus couple (buple) were on my same bus home the other day. I happened to catch and earlier bus and they sat in front of me, still obviously very "close". I had seen him occasionally in the mornings but I haven't seen her in months. Apparently the relationship is alive and kicking.

A face only a mother could love.

How cool is it to see gas below $1.90 a gallon again? I think it was $1.88 at the gas station I passed on the way home tonight.

This video is unbelievable. It makes me nauseous thinking about what the girl is feeling. This teacher should be fired. And I'd feel the same if it was the other way. Unreal.

No comments: