Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Randomidity of the Postacious Content

Long time, no write. Things have been beyond busy, as I’m sure they are for everyone. Anyone sick of the snow yet? Let’s get some spring-like temps for cryin’ out loud!!! Enough already!

I’ve decided to not do so many random posts. I don’t mean randomly do the posts, but random in terms of content. I guess they can be a bit too scattered at times, so I’ve decided I’ll do a random-content post randomly, as I feel the urge. I was going to say that every Tuesday or every Friday would be random post day, but I figured that would go against the very fiber and essence of the randomidity (huh?) of the postacious content. (Say what?)

I’ve read two very good columns lately which I have linked below. One is entitled “Why I Am a Conservative” and the other is “Conservatives Really Are More Compassionate”. The first one I think really describes me and frames issues better than I could. They’re both short columns.

Why I Am a Conservative

Conservatives Really Are More Compassionate

I’m curious what the political persuasions are of you folks – the ones that read this blog on a regular or semi-regular basis. I’m betting it’s fairly evenly split. I’m not asking what your leanings are, just more of a curiosity on my part. I used to work with a guy at Eaton that I would get into political debates with which were always fun. Miss that.

Lyric of the Day: "Good times never seemed so good." - "Sweet Caroline", Neil Diamond

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big, big REPUBLICAN!!!!! CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!! go McCain!!!

Anonymous said...

I personally hate politics, thus no discussion on my part. But, I will ask you: How is the new job going?..........Amigo Jim

Anonymous said...

I miss the BLOG, Pat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat, do you still have tix available for the May 3rd Twins game fundraiser? I'm checking with a few folks about going. Let me know, I don't have your new e-mail address.

Keralyn Paulsen (keralyn@hotmail.com)